Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ethan's First Football Game

Ethan had his first flag football game tonight. Courtney had soccer practice at the exact same time, so Bryan took Ethan and I took Courtney. Bryan took some great photos. Their team lost (the other team had a really fast girl on their team!) but they had a great time playing. Ethan was a bit nervous that the mouth guard would gag him but he figured it out and all went well.

Ethan is #2. He's pretty tall so you can't miss him. ;)

Reading the play.

There he goes...

Still going....

...until he is tripped and falls.


But he seemed to have had fun, so that's the important thing!

1 comment:

The Hamlin Family said...

Cute kids...Courtney looks darling in her soccer uniform...and well, I think there are a few boys on Ethan's football team that I would be scared of. Good thing we don't play you guys!!!