Ethan really wanted the trophy for "Most Improved." All the way over to the recital he kept telling me that he was sure he wouldn't get it because "I never win anything!" I told him to be positive but he was sure he wasn't going to win anything. Well, when it was time for awards he was nervous. He wanted the trophy but didn't think he had a chance. Then....his name was called and he won the trophy for the "Most Improved Student." You should have seen the shock on his face!! His teacher handed him the trophy and then had to pose him because he was in shock and couldn't do anything. The audience members were laughing at how hilarious he was. It was cute and he was so excited.
Ethan and his teacher:

Before the recital:

His trophy:

Playing his song:
Here is Ethan playing "Woodpecker's Peckin' Party":
1 comment:
Good job on your piano recital - I loved your song! And congratulations on the trophy!
Post a Comment