Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we did our usual traditions.  We had a pizza picnic on the floor in front of the Christmas tree, played the chimes (we are getting pretty good at them too), read the Christmas story, made cookies for Santa, and generally made the kids wait as long as we could before letting them open their Christmas pjs. 
When we finally couldn't delay them any further, we let them open the pjs. 

Usually I find fabric that I want to use to for their pjs and then I search around for shirts.  This time, I found some shirts that I liked on clearance at Old Navy then I spent the next few days trying to find fabric that would go with them.  It wasn't too hard and I had fun sewing their pj bottoms.

We ended up wtih a storm trooper and a soccer girl.  They liked them!


No comments: