Monday, October 14, 2013

Phoenix

I flew to Arizona on Friday night to be with Leigh Ann and help out.  Bryan found me a cheap flight and I drove to Vegas to the airport. I parked in their "cheap" lot and found my gate. When I was leaving St George I got a text saying my flight was delayed but when Bryan looked it up. The website said the flight was on time so I wasn't worried.

When I got to my gate, I was told the plane would be 2 hours late. So I sat down and read a book on my Kindle.

I finally got to Phoenix and we went to Leigh Ann's house. Her cat, Brutus, likes my dad's head. He puts his paws on his head and then goes to sleep. It was funny!

We spent Saturday watching/listening to General Conference and cleaning. Dad spent his time trying to get her stairs to stop squeaking and running for supplies at HomeDepot. At one point, he climbed under the stairs to out more screws in te steps. He had a bit of a hard time getting back out.
When we needs a break, we went to the movies and to dinner.

Sunday was spent watching more Conference and then I had to get to the airport. The flight home was on time. And I got back to Ivins safely. It was a quick trip but I was glad I went.

No comments: