Friday, November 8, 2013

Trick or Tri

Courtney wanted to participate in the Trick or Tri. It had been a crazy week and we forgot to sign her up. But she didn't forget about it so we went and did a late sign up. She was so excited!!

Her tri didn't start until afternoon. Bryan took her down and got things set up but they realized that she had forgotten her ankle timer. Bryan called me and Rthan and I ran back home for it. Courtney was in line but nervous that we wouldn't get back to her in time so he jumped out of line and went to the back. So... It took FOREVER for her to start her swim.

I have pictures I need to download so I will have to post those later, but she did a great job!!' She finished in a little over 17 minutes.

Here is her cool finishers medal.


No comments: