Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July Bike Ride

We have a tradition of biking to the Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon on the morning of the 4th of July.  This year it was really hot when we woke up so we revised the plan.  Bryan, Ethan and Courtney biked to Unity Park while I drove with the food. Usually we attach the bike trailer on my bike and I pull it while Bryan rides with Courtney on the tag along.  But...Ethan didn't want to ride his nice bike to the park and so he was riding mine and didn't want to pull the trailer so we figured it was a lot easier to just have me drive.  I secretly thought that Courtney wouldn't want to ride home anyway so I drove to give her a ride home.  But I didn't put the bike rack on the van so she ended up biking home anyway.


When they got to the park it was pretty empty.  We ate breakfast: overnight cinnamon rolls, orange juice (the real stuff), strawberries, blueberries and water.  It was yummy.


When we finished eating we got the sports stuff out of the van and played soccer and Frisbee golf.  It was so much fun.  Good start to the holiday!

No comments: