Friday, June 2, 2017

Craig's List Couch

I have been watching for couches on Craig's List and found one that I wanted to check out.  I went to Washington to look at it and they were good.  There is a couch and a love seat.  Both of them have double, electric recliners.  So I bought them and Bryan and I got them home in the van and truck.  We put them in the garage where I shampooed and vacuumed them.  The people had restuffed them and cleaned them but I wanted to clean them just to be sure.

When Ethan got home from his trip, he helped us move out the old couch (which has served us well but is really broken):


And move in the new couches!  His legs are kind of long for the recliner but he likes it anyway.


So now we have our living room done!  Yeah!

No comments: