Yup. "Wanta go to preference? Sierra"
This was Wednesday and Preference was Saturday. He was excited to be asked and didn't want to delay, so I asked him how he wanted to answer. He said "The same way Jenna answered me for Prom." So while I was running errands, I got a pizza with "YES" written in pepperoni.
We found out where she lives and Courtney doorbell ditched the pizza for Ethan. Courtney is a fast runner so we figured she would be the best at it. We parked the car a little down the street, left the van door open, and then Courtney ran and got in while I drove off! It was so fun!
About 10 minutes later, the girl had texted Ethan with their plan. He was amazed at how organized the girls are at planning a date. They have a plan, a timeline, a backup plan, a backup timeline, pictures arranged, and everything! We went to buy a tie because it is Church dress and he wanted his tie to match her dress.
So fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment