Thursday, March 14, 2019

Spring Break in Denver

The stars aligned and we had Spring Break the same week Lisa's kids had Spring Break, so we all converged on Denver to party.  I was really nervous in the weeks leading up to our trip because they kept having avalanches on I-70 on the way to Denver.  But the weather was wonderful for our trip, so that was great!


It was cold when we got there but it didn't stop us from having a lot of fun!  Some of the things we did were:

Scavenger Hunt through downtown Denver and then dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
Courtney and Bryan went skiing while Ethan and I babysat Bennett.



Ethan and Courtney built a snowman in a blizzard!







Courtney went rock climbing at the APEX with Grandpa.  She could do this for hours!


The kids went sledding.






It was a lot of fun!

No comments: