Ethan needed pictures for his Sterling Scholar portfolio so I took pics of him doing service.
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Volunteering
Our Ward always goes to the Utah Food Bank to do service for our Ward Christmas party. We have breakfast at the Church all together and then we all drive to the Utah Food Bank across town. When we get there we are split into groups to do different projects. This year, we were taking small packages of salad dressing and sorting them. It was easy work so we got to chat with a lot of our friends and neighbors. The kids have a great time doing it and it's fun to have a tradition that really lets us focus on the true meaning of the Christmas season.
Ethan needed pictures for his Sterling Scholar portfolio so I took pics of him doing service.


Ethan needed pictures for his Sterling Scholar portfolio so I took pics of him doing service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment