Thursday, January 30, 2020

Team Night

The moms sign up to do a team night dinner for the basketball team.  They do separate ones for the Freshman/Sophomore team and the JV/Varsity team.  So there were only freshman and sophomores at the one that I was involved in.  Sammie's mom, Meagan, hosted it at her house.  We both made soup, I made french bread, and Meagan bought cookies.  We set everything up and then waited for the girls to show up.

They are a hilarious group of girls! They were talking about boys, what classes they don't like, how they want to beat the other teams, and other random things.  It was fun to sit and listen to them interact with each other.  It wasn't too much work and they were great to help clean up but I'm glad I only have to do it once a season.

Courtney is to the left of the crack in the curtains in the back.


No comments: