Courtney needed a dresser in her room so her closet wouldn't be so packed full of bins with clothes in them. We had an old dresser downstairs that I thought would be great in her room. It is one that we got from a neighbor who was getting rid of it. When we first got it, I refinished it and made it look nice, but Courtney wasn't a fan of the wood. So we decided to paint it, get new drawer pulls, and make it look like she would like it to look.
Courtney painted the drawers and I painted the rest (I think I got the better end of the deal) then we found some drawer pulls that she liked. We got it all done in a day and it turned out really cute! We painted it the same color and the mirror in her room so it all coordinates.
Now her closet looks much cleaner and she has someplace to put all her clothes. It's a win-win!


No comments:
Post a Comment