Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Cute Clara

We try to send birthday cards to everyone in the family.  I buy them at the beginning of the year and then we sign them and send them as birthdays come close.  I don't always get them sent on time, but I try.  We sent one to Clara for her birthday and were thrilled to get a sweet (and hilarious) thank you card from her.


Translation: Thank you so much and don't forget to give Lizzy a card too.  She will be sad if you don't.  But thank you so much.  Love Clara.

She is so sweet to worry about her sister and take it into her own hands to make sure Lizzy isn't forgotten on her birthday.  I got nervous because I thought I had already sent a card to Lizzy so I texted Jessica to make sure. ;)  But it was all good.

No comments: