I have the routine of getting MDF boards down to a routine. I got into HomeDepot, find the boards I need to get, put one foot on the top of the bottom edge, pull the board over to the edge while using the foot on the board to push it to the floor, and then pick up the top edge until it is standing on its end. I can then load it into the "taco" card and take it to the back to be cut into smaller pieces that will fit on our truck. I know what I am doing.
The boards are pretty heavy and then are 4x8 foot sheets, but I can never find anyone to help me so I muddle through by myself. It works great...until the one day that it doesn't.
I forgot to put my one foot on top of the board when I pulled it toward me and it smashed down on my big toe. It was totally my fault but it hurt! I tried to make it seem like I didn't do anything, not like anyone was watching me but they have surveillance cameras and I didn't want to look dumb, and took my boards back to be cut. It wasn't until later that I noticed that my toe was turning purple. I learned my lesson!

No comments:
Post a Comment