Thursday, August 11, 2022

Monsoon season

We have been in such a drought that we haven't had a monsoon season for quite a few years.  We used to get a ton of rain in August and the temperature would cool down, but that hasn't been happening.  This year we have had a proper monsoon season and it has been amazing.  I take a ton of pictures because I love the rain.  The only thing I really don't like is the humidity.  When the son does come out, it gets so hot and humid that it's miserable.  But we will take the rain.

Courtney has had soccer practice canceled a few times because of lightning and one preseason game was canceled because of lightning.  So we have had to deal with those changes, but we need the water. And the clouds make for gorgeous sunsets!


It was hailing at one point.

No comments: