Monday, February 6, 2023

Broken fish tank

Courtney's fish tank was disgusting so I decided to clean it.  It didn't go well. I took the fish out of the tank and got him all situated.


I dumped out the old water into the toilet in the bathroom and then used the tub to fill the bowl with clean water. I thought I was doing really well until my hand slipped and the bowl fell back into the bathtub and SHATTERED!
I took a minute to grieve and look at the mess.  I put gloves on to pick up all the glass and try to get the rocks so I could clean them.  After a while, I got the rocks all cleaned and the glass thrown away.  Then I got in the van and went to Walmart to buy a new fishbowl for Courtney.  It all turned out well but it took a lot longer than it should have to clean the fishtank.


No comments: