We had an Oman family reunion in Castle Dale. We took my dad and met everyone in the park on Main Street. It was fun to see everyone. Dad brought his history book that we had made and everyone got to look at it. Some of them asked where to buy it so I will be putting that online so they can get one for themselves.
Courtney and Bryan drove to Price to get food (we should have gotten something in Castle Dale but I didn't know what was there and I knew there was pizza in Price). It took a long time and they weren't too happy about the long drive but they did it.
Dad didn't want to stay too long after we ate so we loaded up and came home.
.JPG) |
| Michelle, Candy Price, and Leigh Ann |
.JPG) |
| Dad and Candy |
No comments:
Post a Comment