I cleaned it all up, took pictures, and got ready to see what would happen.
I had A TON of scam people contact me wanting to buy the truck. They either had brand new profiles, only two friends who were both from the Middle East or lived in another state. I would always tell them no and that I knew they were scammers then blocked them. But one guy took it far. I deleted all the pictures of his glove box that was filled with cash he sent me to prove that he could pay for the truck, but he would not let up. I blocked him when he wouldn't take no for an answer. His profile showed he was in California but he kept trying to convince me he was in St. George. Ugh.
Finally, one guy contacted me who was local, had a ton of friends on his profile, his profile was years old, and he looked legit. He was coming over the next day and wanted to see the truck. I scheduled a time with him when Bryan was home and the man showed up with his mechanic. They both spoke Spanish so it was fun to pretend that I don't.
The mechanic told him that it was a good deal but they still bargained. We got more than Bryan thought we would, so that was great.
Courtney needed one last photo with her previous truck. She was sad that we were going to sell it but we didn't need it anymore.
After all the paperwork was signed, money was exchanged, and the camper shell was put back on the truck, the new owner drove off with the truck. Bryan took one last photo as it was driving away.


No comments:
Post a Comment