Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve

I was horrible at taking pictures during the holidays. I was so excited to have the kids home that I didn't think to take pictures of what we were doing. I was just happy to have them there.

Since Christmas Eve was on a Sunday, we switched up our celebrations by having pizza on Saturday night. Christmas Eve we had dinner with my family and then opened presents so they wouldn't have to come over early on Christmas. 

That night we did our usual traditions of chimes, stories, and Ethan even put on the costume Jeff and Andrea sent us and read "A Christmas Carol" to us. It was a good night. 

We opened our pajamas, got changed, and then read the Christmas story from the Bible. Courtney was threatening to have us all up at 5 am so we went to bed.

No comments: