Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Courtney's Fit

I got photos of Courtney throwing a fit the other day and I just had to post them. It had been a LONG day and she didn't take a nap. This all means that she was really grumpy. The fit was over...well, now I don't remember, but it was a doozy! She was yelling, waving her arms and stomping her foot. She went to bed without a story, without a song, and way before her brother.

As you can tell from the pictures, Bryan was enjoying himself. ;) There are some times when the big brother in him comes out and he just has a field day with irrational females. ;)

The stomp (see how high she gets her leg? that is for maximum stompage):

Trying to reason with her:

Laying down the law (see the arms waving?):

The "I love you" quiet moment (the calm before the storm):

No comments: