Ethan was anxious for me to open my present ("But open the cards after you open the present!") so I did. It was a Wii Fit Plus. I was really excited. Ethan had me open it up to see what the board looked like and inside was.... a board....of wood. I realized that I had told Ethan about the time I really wanted a nice camera for Christmas and on Christmas Eve my parents gave me a package to open which turned out to be a one-time-use-disposable camera. I was so sad, but got the nice camera the next day. Ethan decided to re-create this memory for me.
I then opened the card and Ethan had written a poem that gave me a clue as to where he had hidden the balance board. He was cracking himself up that he had fooled me! What a kid.
Bryan wrote me another poem...which I loved! I could get used to the poem bit because he is really good at it!
After everyone went to school/work, I got things done around the house I wanted to do and then, after doing Kindergarten carpool, my mom watched Courtney while Bryan took me to lunch and we did a bit of Costco shopping. Then, after teaching piano and school was over, my parents took us (and Don and Kathy) out to dinner at Iggy and we all came back to our house for cake and ice cream.
I got a digital picture frame from my parents, cards from a lot of people and a heart rate monitor from Bryan's parents. So I did pretty well for being so old. ;) It was a fun day and I was definitely spoiled. I love my family.
The board in the Wii Fit box:

Me and my flowers:

Courtney and me:

My flowers:

Getting ready for cake and ice cream (you can tell by the angle that Courtney took the picture.):
1 comment:
Happy Birthday old lady! I can call you old because you are still older than me!
Post a Comment