Friday, July 20, 2012

The Denver Children's Museum

On Thursday, we loaded up and drove to the Denver Children's Museum to spend some time.  It was pretty fun.  We have been to a few other children's museums so we knew what to expect and the kids loved playing around.

There was a fire house right when you walked in and the kids spent a lot of time there.  Ethan and Andrew immediately went upstairs to play with the stuff that was for older kids.  There was a bubble room where you could put yourself in a huge bubble. 

Ethan in a bubble:
I had to borrow Carter at one point so I would have an excuse to go into the train room and build a huge track!  I love building tracks and have missed it.  Ethan and I used to play with his train stuff for hours when he was a little kid.  I was happy to see that I haven't lost it!
Andrew, Ethan and David made some rockets out of paper and then were able to launch them using a air propelling unit.  It was cool but Ethan's didn't fly too straight. ;)
Courtney and Bryan made a dragon fly.  It was really fun and used screws and saws.  This was a cool room but it was more for parents to help out with so it was kind of a pain.
In the bubble room you could create bubbles and see how large you could get them.  Here are David, Ethan and Andrew playing with bubbles.
It was a fun time.


No comments: