I wasn't there so I am going to just post photos of their adventure.
If Bryan wants to fill in any details, he is welcome to do so.
The
hikers got ready on Friday morning and took off for Long's Peak.
Courtney was a bit sad to see Bryan go and shed a few tears but then she
was off to play.
Here are the hikers (and their farewell crew): Ally, Mike, Brooke, Josh, Julie, Luke, Grandpa, Andrew, Courtney and Bryan.
I am assuming this is at the trail head:
On the hike:
At the boulder field (I think):
They
had to do some climbing and here is a photo of Grandpa throwing the
rope down for the climbers to tie into. The only problem is that the
rope got caught on the way down and so Julie had to free climb about 20
feet (I think) up to get it. Then they had a few more problems and
ended up with three climbers on the rope at once. Needless to say, it
was a very interesting time listening to them tell their stories.
Bryan at the top:
All the climbers at the top (Andrew, Julie, Bryan, Grandpa and Mike)
Another shot (Julie, Bryan, Andrew, Mike and Grandpa):
No comments:
Post a Comment