The birthday girl (notice Ethan is playing on his iPod Touch):
The wonderful birthday breakfast (Bryan said she only ate a small bit of it, but oh well):
When they got ready for Church, Courtney let Ethan give her an early birthday present...she let him pull out her loose tooth. He was in heaven but she was excited to get money from the toothfairy (who had jet lag and forgot to come to our house that night so she had to come a few days later and in the morning after Courtney had gotten up, yeah, our toothfairy is a bit off but Courtney does wake up when most kids are still asleep).
Bryan's phone has a bit of a problem sometimes to the photo is kind of weird:
Church went well for the family. Courtney was super nervous that they would forget to highlight her on her birthday because no one had filled out the form for her. Well, someone did, or at least tried to. When they began giving clues as to who had a birthday that day they said, "This person was born in Provo, Utah." Courtney promptly said, "I wasn't born in Provo!" They then said "This person doesn't have any pets." Courtney said, "I have a pet fish!" SO...obviously someone tried to fill out the form but didn't do a very good job. Courtney was okay about it because she was just glad they hadn't forgotten her. I was just glad Courtney knew where she was born and could set them straight.
My plane was 20 minutes early, so I was able to get home a bit earlier than expected. Bryan had everything under control (the house was very clean!) and Courtney's birthday dinner was already cooking (spaghetti, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes with gravy).
After dinner we had cake and ice cream. I made the cake before I left for DC and froze it. Bryan took it out of the freezer and it was ready to go. After cake, Courtney got to open family presents. She was in heaven!
Happy Birthday!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment