Tuesday, March 5, 2013

They are home!

Kathy and Don are finally home from their vacation mission to New Zealand. The kids were really excited and wanted to do some special things for them. We had been checking on the Overton house for a couple of months so we decided to get some balloons to welcome them home and then the kids wanted to make a sign. So we made a BIG sign to put on their garage door. When we taped it up, I made sure that they would still open their garage door without having to take it down. Aren’t I nice? ;)


The kids painted the sign before they went to school and then we put it up that evening when we went over to park their car in the garage and make sure everything was ready for them to come home.

We had dinner with them on Sunday night and it was fun to hear about their experiences and all the great things they were able to see and do. They made a huge difference in the family history archives there and I am so happy they went!! Great job!!

No comments: