I wanted to do some fun things for Valentine's Day. A woman in our ward wanted to do a craft night so she got it all together and invited a ton of women. I made this cute Countdown to Kisses chart so the kids would have something to count down on. The numbers are kisses they got to eat each day. The only problem was that the kisses tasted like paint so they didn't really want to eat them, but it was fun to count down anyway.
Then each day from February 1st until Valentine's Day, I would put a little heart on their doors that had something about them that we love. There were things like: I love you because you are caring; or I love you because you take care of others. Then I would leave them a little treat like a ball or a pack of gum. On Valentine's Day they had 14 hearts on their doors letting them know why they are loved.
It was a fun holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment