Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sleep Eating

I don't think I have documented this before so here it goes.  Ethan sleep eats every morning!!  I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but his eyes aren't opened.  And they don't open at all until he is finished.  Each morning he gets 4 chocolate filled crepes and a hot chocolate (that has been sitting so it's only lukewarm).  He doesn't use a fork and usually it only takes him about 4 minutes to eat them.  He has recently substituted a small glass of orange juice for the hot chocolate.  It's actually pretty funny to watch because he will lift the lid off the top of the plate (it's there to keep the crepes warm) and just feel around for a crepe.

When he finishes, he puts his dishes on the counter, says "Thanks. I love you. I'm going to shower" and walks out of the kitchen.  He is much more alert after his shower.  He's a great kid!!



No comments: