They had their first choir concert for Christmas and it was a doozie. They didn't leave time for applause because they had so many songs to get through and wanted to keep it to an hour. I thought they did a great job and Ethan looked sharp in his church clothes.
He is on the back row in the center. These pictures prove that his mouth was at least moving. Who knows if sound was coming out but he was at least faking it. He says he isn't very good at singing. We tell him that soon he will appreciate that there aren't as many boys in choir as there are girls. But right now he really doesn't care.
Here are their songs:
Noel
Jazzy Jingle Bells
Deck the Halls
Once Upon a December
Sleigh Ride
Jingle Bell Dash
Holiday Hand Jive
Silent Night
White Christmas
Ding Ding Merrily on High
Baby, What You Gonna Be?
While Shepherds Watch their Flocks by Night
Shine for me Again, Star of Bethlehem
I See a Star
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen part 1
part 2 (I think my finger hit the wrong button)
Let it be Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment