I was released from RS President the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I honestly didn't realize how much time and energy I had been spending all those year on this calling.
Monday morning I woke up and had the urge to do something crafty for the first time in a long time. I had wanted to make a new advent activity for the kids so I decided to make a countdown for them. We have one to countdown to Valentine's Day and I thought it was fun. So I found wood (that was actually already cut so I didn't have to do that), drilled holes for the Kisses (which are point down), painted it green, added white for the snow, put the snowman faces on, and cut vinyl to finish it off. It didn't take very long but it was so much fun to do!
I enjoy crafts but I love FREE crafts even more. The only thing I had to buy was the Kisses. I think I will make them to count down other things as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment