Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pizazz at Dixie State

Courtney had a dance performance at the halftime of the women's game at Dixie State University.  I got her ready and took her over to perform.  Unfortunately the group ahead of Pizazz took a long time so the girls only got to do half of their usual dances.  It was a mess and the athletic director asked the group to come back in a few weeks to do both the girls and the boys basketball halftime shows.  I was glad that Courtney got to dance.  The little girls didn't even get to do their routine.  They were really sad.

Here is our cute dance girl in her costume.

Yes, those eyelashes are real!!  We are hoping next year to be able to pass them off as fake so we don't have to put fake eyelashes on her.  I can't believe how long those things are!  I love the freckles too.  Such a doll!!

The routine they did get to do:

No comments: