Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ping Pong Table

I always wanted a ping pong table when I was a kid.  I have been saving money and watching sales and decided I was going to buy one.  It was a massive ordeal getting it home.  I asked the man at the store to measure the table so we could make sure it would fit in Bryan's truck but he said "I have never seen a truck this ping pong table wouldn't fit in."  Well, he now has because it would't fit in the truck.  We ended up unboxing the table, pulling up one side of the camper shell and then tying things together.  It was a mess but I got the table home.

Bryan, Ethan, Courtney and I spent the next few days putting it together.  But once it was together we had a lot of fun playing on it.  The kids are loving it.  Now we just need to finish our basement. ;)



No comments: