When the meeting was over we got to swim at the Washington City Community Center. Courtney and Ethan swam and had a great time. Bryan and I relaxed on the side of the pool and chatted with friends.
When we got home Ethan got out his Monkey swag and went through it. We were shocked at all they were given as a team. He had his uniform (bike shorts and bike shirt), 3 Flying Monkey t-shirts (2 were the breathable sports kind), a bag, 2 water bottles and a really cool Flying Monkey jacket. He was like a kid on Christmas morning! We bought him a sports bag that is really cool and I was like a kid on Christmas (I have a weakness for bags and shoes).
Here is Ethan's table full of swag! They are going to sell some of the swag to the parents so we are going to be getting stuff too.
The team is made up of kids from Hurricane to Ivins so they are from all different schools. On the side of his uniform it had "SC Warrior" to show he is from Snow Canyon High School (technically the Middle School) and I love it!! You can't see in the pictures but their theme this year is "I choose the moon!" and it is written on the back of their uniform collar. It's so cool.
I love this jacket! Can you see the bananas on the cuffs and at the bottom? Nice touch!
Yes, I do realize that we still have the "Happy Birthday" sign up from Courtney's birthday. At least the streamers and balloons are gone. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment