Monday, October 24, 2016

Ethan pulling the van out

I do not condone anything on this video...but I wanted to put it here for our family history.

Bryan needed the van moved out of the garage so he could cut the drywall, which it turns out should NOT be cut on a table saw.  What a mess!  Ethan, as he always does, asks it he can drive the van and Bryan said "Yes."  Ethan jumped at the chance and Bryan let him pull the van out of the garage.  As you can hear from the video, I was VERY nervous and Bryan just laughed at me.


Ethan was one happy boy but this is as much as he will get to drive until he turns 15 and gets his learners permit.  Yes, he only has until May before he can take the written test and start practicing driving!  Does that make anyone else nervous?

No comments: