If you want to be really obsessive about knowing where people are, you can download the GeoZilla app and invite people into your circle. Every time they go to a location they can "check in" and then you can see where they are and where they have been. Courtney has felt bad that her old ipod doesn't getting the apps that her friend's phones can. So she looked for one that would track people like "Find my Friends" app would. She found GeoZilla.
We downloaded it and then she invited me into her circle. She went to dance and I took Ethan to the college to take a test. On my way home I ran to the bank on my way back to Ivins. When I got home I got a text from Courtney saying "What are you doing? I noticed you were moving." So I told her that I was running errands. She said "That makes sense. I wondered what you were doing and why you weren't at home like I thought you would be."
Yup. I now have a tracker on me. This is why Bryan took so long to get a cell phone. I miss the days when you could hide. Every time Courtney checks the app and sees that I am in a different place, I will get a text saying "Please check in." I just roll my eyes. She is hilarious.
The nice thing about the app is that I can set it to send me an alert if she leaves a certain location. So I have it set to alert me when she leaves school. Then I know if she is running late or will be on time. Handy!
No comments:
Post a Comment