I love the Valentine's Day tradition we have to decorate the kid's doors with hearts. We have been doing this for quite a few years now. Each morning from February 1st to the 14th they have a new heart on their door and a small candy by their door. I love doing it and I spend time watching them for something nice I can say the next morning. Bryan does even days and I do odd days.
This is what their doors ended up looking like this year.
Courtney decided that she needed to do it for Bryan and I. So we found this on our door Sunday afternoon. She told us very sweet things and she even signed it from "Ethan and Courtney." He had no idea about it but she was sweet to try and win him brownie points too.
We are so blessed to have the family we do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment