Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fridge and dishwasher

It has been a rough month for us with appliances. Our fridge is been acting up for months and has been making weird noises, but I figured out how to get that fixed. The problem was I had to take the fridge and the freezer apart about once a week to fix it. And it was getting old. Our dishwasher wasn't working hardly at all and we were having to wash dishes by hand. That's not too bad but with our busy schedules it was a big hassle.

Bryan and I decided that we needed to do something about this. So we spent Saturday morning driving around to all the different appliance stores trying to figure out what we wanted. I have done some research ahead of time so I knew what we were looking for and what features we wanted, but we needed to compare prices. And each store that we went to we found things that we liked and I took pictures of their prices so that we could compare them. 

We finally ended up at Boulevard home furnishings in St. George and found the same appliances that we liked at other stores. They price match so all we had to do was show them the cheapest price we had found it at elsewhere and they were able to get us our fridge and dishwasher at those prices.

The fridge was going to be delivered first and then it would be followed by the dishwasher than next Wednesday. We were pretty excited.

The Monday after Thanksgiving the men came and hauled away our old fridge and left a new one.




Then on Wednesday a man came and delivered the dishwasher and took away the old one.




The dishwasher works so well and the fridge is so quiet!

No comments: