There were quite a few people there but not as many as I expected. The missionaries from the visitor center were singing carols for everyone as we waited for the speaker to show up. After a while we figured out that the speaker was late, so the missionaries kept seeing Christmas carols over and over again while we waited for him to show up.
After about 15 minutes of carols, the speaker showed up and they had an opening song and an opening prayer and then the speaker spoke to us. He said it would be a short talk because of the time, but it ended up being about 20 minutes long.
I had thought it would be a half an hour total, so we were all pretty tired. But it was nice to be there and we've had the experience once.
Ethan didn't come with us because he had a young men's activity. At first I thought he would be able to come with us and we would be finished by the time he had to go, but I'm really glad he didn't come because he would've had to miss his activity because the lighting ceremony went so long.
Bryan was pretty tired.
I think she was begging for a treat or something at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment