Anyway, Courtney likes to take them on walks, so I help her get them in their harnesses and then she takes off with them while I go home. I'm not sure how many more times she will dog-sit because she gets nervous but she likes the money.
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Dog duty
There is a couple in our ward who always ask Courtney to dog-sit for them. It's great money for Courtney because they pay well but she is a little nervous when she does it. She still isn't too fond of dogs and these are little energetic ones that jump on you. She tries to teach them not to but they don't listen to her. Bryan or I usually end up going over to help her with them. This last time, I figured out that they are just lonely and when you show up they are very excited to see you. The one little dog pees because he is so excited to see someone. haha!
Anyway, Courtney likes to take them on walks, so I help her get them in their harnesses and then she takes off with them while I go home. I'm not sure how many more times she will dog-sit because she gets nervous but she likes the money.
Anyway, Courtney likes to take them on walks, so I help her get them in their harnesses and then she takes off with them while I go home. I'm not sure how many more times she will dog-sit because she gets nervous but she likes the money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment