Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuacahn

This has been a very unique summer for us.  It is the first time in quite a while that we have seen EVERYTHING offered at Tuacahn.  And we did it cheaply, which is amazing.

I have a friend who works in the box office and she was able to get us a sweet deal for Matilda tickets in June.  Then she as able to get us cheap tickets for one of the preview days of Prince of Egypt.  Except...they had to cancel Prince of Egypt because the show wasn't ready yet.  Because of our "inconvenience", we were given free tickets to Cinderella along with a rescheduled set of tickets for Prince of Egypt. YEAH!

Ethan doesn't like to go so we didn't make him go to Cinderella or Prince of Egypt, but he missed out.

Bryan and I were able to, again, get cheap tickets for Million Dollar Quartet, which I think was the second best thing I have EVER seen at Tuacahn.  (Mama Mia was the best. I don't think anything is ever going to top that show.  I giggle just thinking of the guys coming out in flippers...hahaha!)  Anyway, that means that we were able to see everything and it was awesome!



No comments: