Monday, November 4, 2019

End of Season Banquet for Soccer

We had the end of season banquet for soccer and it was a lot of fun.  The Seniors were in charge and they did a good job.  They had a lasagna dinner and then a program where the girls talked about how they loved the other girls.  The seniors gave candy leis to the girls. 

   

This is Courtney's "Mom, I can't believe you're taking my picture" face. ;)

These are the girls from our soccer team who were on the SCHS team.

This was a cute card Courtney was given from the seniors.  I was really impressed with this group of Senior girls.  They took extra special care of the Freshmen and, in return, the Freshmen just loved them.  They would make sure the girls had rides home and to team night and they really included them.  I really appreciated them!

No comments: