Sunday, November 17, 2019

Turning in Paperwork

For months Ethan had been close to finishing his Eagle.  He did most of the paperwork right after his Eagle Project but he put it aside and didn't look at it again.  Time was running out, so I pulled it out to check to see what more he needed to do to fill out the paperwork.  After inspecting it I realized he was done filling it out and just needed signatures.  So I encouraged (haha, ok so I kind of forced him) to get the signatures.  After a Stake meeting, the head man over scouts in our stake caught me and asked when he could meet with Ethan to get everything done.  I asked when he was available and he said to send Ethan back to the Stake Center that afternoon.  Ethan wasn't happy with me, but he got dressed and went to the Church.

   


They looked over all his paperwork and he only had 2 things to do: get another signature and a letter of recommendation...from his mom. ;)  Oops, guess I forgot to do that.

No comments: