Courtney has joined a new club soccer team. After the SCHS soccer season, the girls were supposed to go back to their club teams but Courtney didn't want to go back to hers. We weren't happy with the coaching and she wanted to try to keep her skills up, which we didn't think would happen with her previous club team. During basketball season I called around to find out about other teams and found a team I was excited about. Bryan talked to the coach and he said that, if his team was full, Courtney could still come and practice with them to keep her skills up. He is a state ranked coach and has a really good reputation so I was excited to have her get the opportunity to at least practice with him.
I paid the fees, Courtney went to 3 practices with the team, we bought the uniform, and the game was coming up when....everything shut down and the season was cancelled! Ugh. So Courtney spent quarantine practicing soccer in the backyard.


No comments:
Post a Comment