Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Last tooth standing

Courtney pulled out her very last baby tooth!! This tooth has been in the way of her braces and hasn’t wanted to come out. It broke in October and part of it came out but the rest of it was still hanging on. I keep bugging her about wiggling it because I didn’t want to involve the dentist and have it extracted. 

I was nagging her about it and she told me that it was really loose. I told her to pull it but she didn’t want to do that. I told her to ask Ethan to pull it but she didn’t want to do that either. About five minutes later she turned to me and said “It’s out.”

The other tooth has already erupted and the crown is completely in so she doesn’t have much of a hole. But this means the orthodontist will have an easier time moving her teeth. He hasn’t been able to get things to move because that tooth has been in the way.

If you’re wondering, are tooth fairy is an instant payer. 🤣




No comments: