Thursday, August 13, 2020

First day of school

Courtney actually has 2 first days of school. Thursday was the first day at Snow Canyon High School and then Friday will be the first day at Success Academy. 

SCHS has sophomore orientation where they talked to the kids about expectations, had their school picture taken, etc. Courtney said it was “super boring”. At lunch, she came home because she didn’t have class again for a while. She went back for her 2 classes she has on A day. World civ is going to be “easy” and seminary is full of kids older than her so she isn’t too thrilled. But she survived



I got a text midway through the day asking when I was going to leave work. I told her 3:30 and she asked if she could just come hang out with me and not ride the bus home. I told her sure. Her motives were not to have quality time with me! She wanted to drive home. So we drove home. See the perma-grin? She did a great.


It was a successful first day.

No comments: