Saturday, June 12, 2021

Cartoon us

There is a really popular app that makes you into a cartoon character.  I only had the app for an hour because it was such a time waster but I had fun while I had it.  Bryan didn't look anything like himself so I'm not going to include his picture.  And we decided that little kids look better than adults.  Enjoy!

Senior pictures Ethan:

Little soccer girl Courtney:

Mountain biking Ethan:

Another cute soccer Courtney:

Teenage Courtney (she hates the older ones of herself but I think they are cute).

I'm exhausted at soccer Courtney:

Another teenager Courtney:

Ethan just buzzed his hair with his district and is smirking.  This one shows his personality so well!!

Me:

7th grade Courtney:

2 year old Courtney with her crooked smile we all love!

5 year old Ethan looking like he is ready for adventure.

It was fun to see what we would look like as cartoons.

No comments: