Thursday, June 17, 2021

Girls Camp - Day 2

 Courtney didn't give me a lot of info about camp so I really just have a bunch of pictures.  They didn't allow phones at camp so the leaders were amazing to take pictures and send them to the parents each night. 

I know they had secret sisters, had a fireside with speakers, celebrated one of the girl's birthdays, and had fun together.  They went on a hike and were assigned someone they didn't really know so they could get to know her.  This was a great activity for the unity of the girls because, after being away from each other due to the pandemic, they needed to bond.

Courtney is on the left near the top:


One chocolate and one vanilla birthday cake!  Courtney is the face to the right of the birthday girl.

The older girls hanging out and playing games.

Courtney and her buddy for the hike:

Courtney's face says "I want those dinosaurs!"  She loves dinosaurs.

Games

Hanging out



No comments: