Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Bryan's Birthday

Bryan had a birthday!  At work, they gave him a huge box of the best donuts I have ever eaten (yes, there were some to share when he got home although he did eat 2 while in traffic outside of Mesquite).  I think this store is close to his work so it may be a bad thing to know they exist.  There were all kinds of them and they were good!


His birthday dinner was BBQ boneless ribs, wild rice with mushrooms, and green beans.  It was followed up with rootbeer floats, which are his favorite!

We gave him some stink sacks. If you don't know what those are, they are bags that keep odors in so if you go to the gym and have smelly clothes, you can put them in the bag and no one will know the smell is there.  Bryan has been using the Rec Center in Mesquite to work out but didn't want smelly clothes in his car all day. We bought him 3 of them so he can rotate.


I think he had a good day!

No comments: