Courtney had her last year at girl's camp this summer. Since she was doing summer soccer, she didn't spend the night. Camp was held at the Ence cabin in Pinto so it was easy enough to drive her up and back each day. She would go to soccer and then I would drive her up and bring her back that evening.
They did crafts, played games, did a relay, and hung around with each other. I was able to go because I am serving in young women. It was fun to be there with Courtney.
We have a large yw group.
It was a beautiful area and we had fun going on walks while the yw were journaling.
There was a polaroid camera and we were asked to take pics. One of the other leaders and I figured out how to take selfies (there is a mirror on the front so you can get a good pic), so we took some. ;)
Courtney with her craft:
Cute girls, Courtney and Hayley. They have been friends since they were really little and it was fun to see them together at camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment