Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

Since we had arrived home so early that morning, we all slept in.  Bryan was up around 9 am, I woke up around 10 am, and Courtney was up around noon.  I wasn't feeling very good. I had a stuffy nose, clogged head, plugged ears, and just wasn't feeling good.  I was going to call the doctor and get something for it but decided to take a Covid test just so I could tell them I had.  It ended up being positive. I didn't trust the test so I took another one that was a different kind. It still came back positive. We had Covid.


I was supposed to play a duet in Church Sunday so I called the woman to tell her I couldn't.  I called my parents to tell them they couldn't come for Christmas dinner.  I put half the ham and their presents on our doorstep and Leigh Ann came over for the front porch exchange. Then we stayed in the rest of the day.  Bryan left to get our grocery order and to get medication to help us feel better.  Ethan wasn't feeling too great either.  Courtney had a little sniffle but that was it.  Bryan had been sick when we were in Hawaii but was a trooper.

So we spent Christmas Eve resting at home.

That night we ate pizza (which tasted weird to me), read the Christmas story, and opened our pajamas.  We watched movies and then went to bed.  We were exhausted.




No comments: