Santa brought Ethan a new bike rack for his car and Courtney got some new Converse sneakers. They were excited!
Then we opened presents, one by one until they were all gone. They got money from grandparents, clothes, books, and other things from their wish lists.
Courtney got a Cotopaxi backpack (I don't know why she needs another one but she asked for it) and was thrilled!
When we had finished opening presents we went back to bed for a while. I was exhausted. But we woke up in time to log in and watch church via Zoom. I felt bad because I wasn't able to do the duet but Sister Leslie still played her part of the duet and it sounded beautiful.
We made dinner and had our usual Christmas treats. By this time, I had realized that I couldn't smell or taste anything. So I donated my Christmas candy from my stocking to the family so anyone could eat it. What a bummer!
It was a nice relaxing day with naps and lying around in our new Christmas pjs all day. We watched some Christmas family movies and played games. It was nice to be in our little cocoon for a while, although we were sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment